Bilingual Customer Service Representatives (English and Spanish)
9-5:30 PM M-F, every other weekend, Saturdays 10-7, Sunday 12:30-7
2-11 PM M-F, every other weekend, Saturdays 1-10 PM, Sunday 12:30-7
40 hours per week, when you work weekends you get days off during the week.
Location: Pelham, Georgia
Area Sales Managers
Qualified candidates are expected to possess a high degree of accountability, willingness to learn and mentor others and a desire to build a long-term career. Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with our current and future merchant partners are also required. Okinus offers a competitive base salary along with an attractive commission/bonus plan.
Details of Function: Responsible for Annual and Quarterly business plans – drive measurable results within the territory. Establish, develop and maintain deep relationships with current and new merchant partners to generate growth for the Company. Understand the merchant’s business and work in partnership to assist them in meeting their objectives to drive a win-win relationship. Identify advantages and compare the organization’s products and services to those of its competitors. Provide oral and written reports on merchant requirements, desires, issues, interests, competitive activities, and potential for the company’s product offering. Work closely with Sales Management to understand and roll-out new programs and promotions in the territory. Participate in networking events, trade shows and conventions.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Outside Direct or Channel Sales; wholesale or retail experience is a plus.Ability to establish relationships with merchant partners at all levels from C-level executives to store level associates. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Web Browsers. Bi-lingual applicants preferred.
Additional Qualifications/Skills Desired: Strong organization, problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills. Driven, motivated and goal oriented. Experience and comfort with training, presenting and coaching groups of all sizes. Work independently with minimal supervision. Willing to travel and possess an excellent driving record. Ability to pass pre-employment credit and criminal background checks and drug test.
Required experience: Outside Direct or Channel Sales: 7-10 years Job Type: Full-time
Independent Sales Reps
We are looking for dedicated, experienced and strategic Independent Sales Representatives who will help us with expanding our reach within designated territories.
You will be responsible for promoting Okinus financial solutions to furnishings stores within the territory and setting up new accounts. You will reinforce brand positioning in the marketplace & provide key service for your accounts in your territory.
- Offer Okinus to your existing relationships
- Meet or exceed sales goals as set by the Director.
- Reinforce brand positioning in the marketplace.
- Provide key service points for accounts.
- Analyze the territory to identify growth opportunity including high potential customers and accounts.
- Provide feedback from the territory such as competitive information trends
- Use your best efforts to promote and market Okinus actively in order to maximize sales potential.
- Sales generation within the assigned territory.
- Manage individual client book of business.
- Develop new business opportunities through trade affiliations; industry functions; trade publications, etc.
- Provide world-class customer service to clients.
- Furnishings Industry independent representative, presently representing multiple lines.
- Proven track record of sales successes.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of solid outside sales experience.
- Superior communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Good listener
Contact Maxine Alagar at (229) 294-4575 x 1657 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Bi-lingual English/Spanish Account Representative
We currently have an opening for an Account Representative in our Suwanee, Georgia Office. An Account Representative’s job entails selling or introducing new corporate products or services to new and established retailers. The Account Representative will deliver training to new retailers, place outgoing calls to existing retailers to encourage engagement and increase sales. The Account Representative’s job is to build relationships with the retailers and communicate pertinent information. The primary duty involves tracking and following up on the leases the organization generates. An Account Representative handles the follow up activities and communication between retailers, account management, customer service, customers, and outside sales department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participating fully in meetings, skill building, and professional development of classes for new and existing retailers the delivery of retailer training sessions.
- Cooperating with Account Manager and Outside Sales Team to determine essential strategic approaches to increase sales.
- Outbound calls to increase the close rate of approved invoices.
- Supporting the retailer communication channel throughout the sales interval.
- Coordinating with internal departments for status on orders from stores in ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met as needed.
- Providing effective system demonstrations for retailers and internal customers as needed.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing lease contract terms.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Salesforce.
Skills and Specifications
- Bilingual English – Spanish a must.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Salesforce a plus but not required.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic, self-starter, and team player within the organization.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
Education and Qualifications
- Bi-lingual English – Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- High School diploma with two years of experience in relevant field of Account Management acceptable